Sunday, May 18, 2008

Me on a Segway - Oct 2007


This is me at Epcot on a Segway last October. I am going back to WDW in 2 weeks and will be taking another Segway trip! But with bigger wheels! Can't wait to see the picture from that one. (my camera is outta wack-- cant get the mode button to move) Hopefully I can get it repaired by then. This was taken when I was at my low point .. I had lost about 20 pounds over the summer. I have Celiac disease - no biggie - just cant have anything with gluten, so far I miss donuts and pizza the most! and yes you can get gluten free pizza thats not bad. I also found a great site for gluten free cakes and cupcakes!

1 comment:

Colleen MacKinnon; Penny Rugs and More said...

Hi Barbara! I just stopped in for a peak and I really love this photo of you on the segway! Have fun on your next vacation, take lots of pictures, we want to see more!